Monday, February 21, 2011

Why?

Well I've been thinking about doing a blog for awhile now, but with school, moving out and a girl friend time is limited.

Yesterday changed my mind though. I read that netutsplus was wanting new writers for a posting position. Hell yes! After class tonight I plan on putting together my "piece of cake, cakephp tutorial." It will hopefully be up in the next week or so.

I also did alot of research on ScreenFlow, my screen casting software, and I feel I've learned how to use it fairly well now. Knowing how ocd I get about my projects though I'll end up editing it with After Effects.

As far as work goes I'll be finishing up my last website job this week. I desperately need to find some new clients. I have a few leads I'm going to follow up with around town. I also had the thought today to offer my services to the student council at my college. They're not even mentioned on the school site and I've seen the flyers they put out, they're horrible. Catching anyone in the school council is the hard part though. I've been to theyre office multiple times and they're never there! They don't even have anumber to call... But regardless I'm not giving up that easy.

In more personal news my girlfriends, kayla, arrival has been delayed once again. She was originally going to be here March 8th, but her father wants to meet me first. I can't blame him for it, he's never seen me and now his daughter wants to move states away and live here. But without her here I'm still very lonely. The new date for her to be here is April 14th. The reason for this is her little sisters spring vacation. The whole family is conning up to see me.

That I don't mind. Her mom had always been nice enough to me, and her little sister Raven loves me. I'm pretty nervous about meeting her dad though. I've talked to him on world of warcraft before but that's it. I just really hope he likes me and lets kayla stay up here...I'll wait as long as it takes to convince him that I been take care of her and provide for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment