Monday, February 28, 2011

PR news

After months of struggling I've finally gotten a break! The local sheriffs office has decided they want a site that they can update (aka a cms). Great! What's better? O got the job! After almost an hour of discussion we decided on $250 being the base price with $25 a month for the server.

I was sent home with an outline of the sure structure as they get the content and images together.

What could be better than this? How about a county wide press release? Yes! The sheriffs department is going to have a press release about the site because of the tip section, where someone can anonymously submit tips on some one with  warrant on them. Because this is a new feature for the department they are really trying to push it. But why is this good for me and getting me excited? They are planning on mentioning me, my site and recommending me for everyone else who want work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment