Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb 22

Today really sucked.

It started out great. When I woke up I was well rested thanks to my new sleeping aid. I started my new morning rutien, sda lesson, pray, meditate and I was feeling great. Next I decided to do some zend framework work. I worked clear up to the setting up a database with sqlite, but couldn't get the php script to run right.

Then the day took a turn for the worse. Mom got up in an extremely bad mood and immediately started bitching. I couldn't take it anymore so I used shoveling snow as an excuse to escape her. When I got outside though I remembered why I hated shoveling at my parents house. They have this old plastic shovel with a metal handel, and it is by far the worst tool for shoveling ever invented. The actual shovel part is so thin and flimsy that it bends if to much snow is lifted with it!

After a half hour of (atempting to say least) pushing snow around with this shovel it's finally decent enough to go back inside. As soon as I step in the door mom goes of about tracking snow. Yeah sorry about that mom, I mean the only reason I spent the night at your house is so you and jerry wouldn't have to shovel snow yourselves, but it's cool yell at me for standing on the tiled kitchen floor right inside the door.

Instead of getting mad I decided to try and be nice. I figured she must have a head ache, but it was apparently just a bad case of bitcitous.

No comments:

Post a Comment